Re: Emuat Three Button in FC6

Stephen Carville wrote:
How do I turn off EmulateThreeButton in FC6? The Redhat installer insists on turning it on even tho I have a three button trackball. Up until now I've been able to change it during install or editing /etc/X11/xorg.conf after the install is done. The option is no longer in the install and xorg.conf no longer as an entry for a mouse -- only for the keyboard.

Never mind.  I figured it out...

--
Stephen Carville <stephen totalflood com>
Systems Engineer