Searching child OU's for authentication

Josh Miller joshua at itsecureadmin.com
Tue Feb 27 14:32:40 UTC 2007

The example does not accomplish what the OP describes, as it is limited
to the Users OU.  The goal here is to be able to point the Apache config
at a Domain Controller and have it search ALL OUs and right now there is
a seeming limitation on a single top-level OU -- although any user
object within that top-level OU will work.

Thanks,
--
Joshua M. Miller, RHCE
http://ditree.com/