Re: Searching child OU's for authentication

Aaron,

Jeremy was merely restating the same thing he stated before with a different top-level OU. The results do not reflect what you are looking for.

----

What Aaron [and I] are looking for is a way to specify the AD DC and not have to specify an OU:

ldap[s]://dc1.example.com/

Maybe it's time to write a patch.

Thanks,
--
Joshua M. Miller, RHCE

Bliss, Aaron wrote:
Still no good for me...I'm not sure if our domain is configured
differently than yours that would cause the recursive query to fail....

Aaron