Apache can not parse index.php file

Anmol Bedi anmolbedi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:29:10 UTC 2007

You can update php from yum.

Type:

yum update php
yum update httpd

it would resolve the problem.

Regards
Anmol Bedi

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Sanjay katiyar
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:50 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: Apache can not parse index.php file

Yes, index.php is set.

Even I can run other php based applications like phpMyAdmin.

mark <m.roth2006 at rcn.com> wrote: Sanjay katiyar wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to run one php application but instead of running the
application
> browser simply tries to download index.php file.
> Although many other php based application is running without any problem.
>
> OS: Fedora6
> PHP and httpd installed as rpm.
>
> PS: In the apache error log file it says:
>  child pid 5529 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Not sure about the log, but does your httpd.conf, or, if you have them,
the php.conf or ssl.conf have the directive
DocumentIndex index.php index.html
?

 mark

Sanjay Katiyar
Download Ajuby to get a jump start on your Rails project:
http://ajuby.openapp.org/