about httpd.conf and ssl.conf

Nevruz Mesut Sahin databasearia at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 18:07:10 UTC 2007

Dear Andrei Pascaf now I back my original httpd.conf and ssl.conf then rebooted system but am getting this error. now  how can I recover the apache back. First problem is this.

httpd starten: [Tue Jan 09 18:47:34 2007] [warn] module ssl_module is already loaded, skipping
[Tue Jan 09 18:47:34 2007] [warn] module ssl_module is already loaded, skipping
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443
Unable to open logs

Andrei Pascal <andrei at romsym.ro> wrote: On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 17:40 +0200, Andrei Pascal wrote:
> Sahin,
>

> Check the documentation regarding SSL configuration. Due to the nature
> of SSL, you CAN NOT have more than ONE SSL virtual host per IP. That's
> why it pews all those error messages.

s/pews/spews