sendmail (Junk Mail)

Carl Reynolds redhat-list at hyperbole-software.com
Tue Jan 23 06:52:21 UTC 2007

Robert Canary wrote:

> I did finally get the spamassassin going, however, it looks somewhat
> useless to me.  It seems all it dose is tag email on the subject line
> with the word SPAM.  We already know its spam we don't need it to tell
> us that, we need it to drop it in a black hole.

I created a special mail account for spam assassin and told it to send
any mail it thinks is spam to that account. That way if I need to I can
check through the account to make sure my milters are deleting the
things I want deleted and I have a cron set up to delete the contents of
that account daily.

Carl.