OpenSource Change Management System?

katsumi liquer katsumi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:48:45 UTC 2007

Wow -- a few people with their fingers on trigger on this list :)
Shane, I have been looking for a similar tool for a while, and at the
moment I have not found a perfect solution. One thing I am using to
kind of achieve those results is called GLPI:

http://glpi-project.org/?lang=en

It's mainly designed for inventory, but I use the 'notes' field and
other fields to track changes, and it ends up working pretty well in a
small-medium sized deployment. You might also want to check out ZenOSS
-- I haven't used it yet, but I have heard rumors that it might do
some things like that.

If you find something good, please let us know :)

katsu