Re: Apache CheckSpelling

On 12/31/06, Vidiot <brown mrvideo vidiot com> wrote:
I went to the apache web site and looked up the CheckSpelling directive.
It hasn't changed since 1.3, which is where I am currently using it.
I'm bringing up Apache 2.2 under Fedora Core 6 and it looks like the
directive should go in the same place where I had it in the config file
for 1.3.  Nope didn't work.  Tried it in the VirtualHost area and that
didn't help any.

I presume you've already seen
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_speling.html.

See also http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/.  You may want the
general "users" list, in which case sending a mail to
users-subscribe httpd apache org should get you started.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN
http://www.linuxwiz.net/