Re: Apache CheckSpelling

>I presume you've already seen
>http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_speling.html.

Yep, the first place I went.  As indicated, I placed the directive in the
same location in the Apache 2.2 config file as to where it is on the 1.3
config file.  Doesn't work.

>See also http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/.  You may want the
>general "users" list, in which case sending a mail to
>users-subscribe httpd apache org should get you started.

I'll take a look at the mod_mbox.

I finally found the link to find the right mail list and I have subscribed.

Thanks for the response.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot vidiot com                                /~\ The ASCII
                                                         \ / Ribbon Campaign