redhat-config-packages

Rajesh kanna tr_rajeshkanna at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 11:04:36 UTC 2007

Hi All,

   I am facing isssue with installing packages using redhat-config-packages. I saw in some forum to set display as 1600x1200. But still problem persists.

   #rredhat-config-packages --isodir=/test

where /test contains redhat-as-disk3.iso

It opens the gui then it crashes with the below mentioned error:

traceback (most recent call last)

File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/Mainwindow.py" line 160, in ?
im = get_method(args)
File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/config.py" line 57, in  get_method
return.method.LoopbackIsoInstallMethod(isodir)
File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/method.py" line 351, in __init__
self.mountDisc(1)
File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/method.py" line 402, in mountDisc
self.tree + "/" + self.discImages[diskNum],
KeyError: 1

OS : RHEL 3

Regards,
Rajeshkanna