Re: redhat-config-packages

On 1/3/07, Rajesh kanna <tr_rajeshkanna yahoo com> wrote:

   I am facing isssue with installing packages using
redhat-config-packages. I saw in some forum to set display as 1600x1200. But
still problem persists.

   #rredhat-config-packages --isodir=/test

where /test contains redhat-as-disk3.iso

Is there any particular reason you want to install like this ? Using r-c-p
and then mounting the required disk might be a nicer option