Re: Packaging a Debian System on RedHat

I am not sure if I got your question right - do you want to implement apt-get on Red Hat OS?

On Jan 8, 2007, at 12:10 PM, Supriya Sriraman wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can package a debian system (/dev et cetera) on
RedHat OS?
I need to package for a system that is running embedded debian.

If you don't know but know of a mailing list that addresses this, please let
me know.

Thanks!
Supriya