Making a new NIS server on Redhat.

Could someone help me with a Procedure/Guide on what i would need to do to
get my Redhat ES Version 3 machines to become a NIS server. The current NIS
server is a Sun machine that is being decommissioned in the next few weeks.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.