Streaming auditd information to syslog

Hello

I am looking into streaming auditd information to a central syslog
server. I see a place in the audit.conf config file to make this happen,
but I can can't get it to work and I am hoping someone else knows how.

In audit.conf

# Alternative output
output {
       mode            = stream;
       command         = "/usr/local/sbin/send_to_syslog"
};

This seems to be where output is directed to syslog, but what is
"/usr/local/sbin/send_to_syslog"?

Does anyone know? I can't find an answer.

Thanks

Ed
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments contain information which may be confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is without authorization and is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your computer system.  Thank you.