Redhat Ent4 U4 Install issue

I am trying to install Redhat Ent4 U4 on HP Proliant BL35p G1 blade server. The install worked well on other 6 servers (with same hardware, OS, BIOS settings) but one is giving problem. The install process breaks somewhere randomly between 60% to 75% install range with message "Disabling IRQ #169" and system hangs their.
I tried acpi=off switch also at install time but same error.
Any other clue.

Bipin Baghele
Unix/Linux Technology
484-563-2033