Mounting nfs file systems - iptables stop

Andy Allen andy.allen at virgin.net
Fri Jan 19 18:23:35 UTC 2007

Thanks Art,
Sounds good - but I think I should be able to allow traffic through
those ports user the 'other ports' field on the firewall customization
page - see
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/install-guide/s1-firewallconfig.html. Only trouble is, when I open mine (or run redhat-config-securitylevel), I don't see an 'other ports' field - is this an updated version of the firewall which I need to install? Thanks,

Andy