the web server problem

Lord of Gore lordofgore at logsoftgrup.ro
Sat Jan 20 13:22:59 UTC 2007

tamer amr wrote:
> hi i need help please
>
> i had configured the webserver and the mail server and web mail for my mail server but when i browse the web site www.example.com i can't to see the site and the same when i try to connect to the webmail mail.example.com
> but when i type in the browser example.com i can to connect to it
>

> ---------------------------------
> Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Yahoo! Answers.

mr tamer

I have been checking your e-mails on this list and I must say that you
are a disaster. Never I have encountered on this list someone with so
little knowledge about computers than you. You seem to not have any
basic notions about networking at all not speaking about fundamentals in
how the internet works (web sites, mail servers etc). Worst of it all is
that you don't seem to have any interest in knowing these things but
just to finish some arbitrary tasks. This list is not intended to
spoon-fed people like you that have no consideration at all for other
people's time. The only one I know that has the time and the money to
teach you things like that is Google...
You can start with a good tcp-ip tutorial that many years ago built me a
foundation for future informations that I was going to absorb:
http://docs.rinet.ru/TCP-IP/
You can find it in many places just by searching on google "Teach
yourself TCP/IP in 14 days".

If you feel offended by this mail it's good. It's exactly what I
intended. We have a saying (maybe others too .. ): "Every kick in the
ass is a step forward." Maybe (I hope) this is the kick you needed to
wake up and realize that you cannot learn anything by having me or
anybody else telling you exactly how to fix things. Is like working on a
car and having someone tell you that you must cut a wire and mount a
hose to make the car start. It will start but you won't know why and the
next time you will have to ask that person again to come and fix your
car. You must understand first how the car works and then you will be
able to fix things by your own. When you encounter strange or
undocumented things you come to us and ask not for the answer but for
the experience.