Re: Email IP Address

Rizwan Khan wrote:
Hello

I wanted to check the IP address of every email that i am receiving,
is there any standard way of getting IP adress of incoming emails.

Thanks in advance
Another mail that I consider waste of bandwidth just because someone is lazy enough to think that we are mind readers... emails don't have ip addresses. tcp/ip packets do. maybe you' like to tell us exactly what you want to find out.
sender's domain mx? originating smtp server?