ES or Fedora

Job Cacka job at ccbmail.ccbox.com
Mon Jan 22 17:07:12 UTC 2007

"> RH: "The current distribution is 4.4, the box set is only 4.1, everybody
> always wants to download it. So it is an extra $25 for the box set."

I always wondered why people need a box set or media kit. We have to
save the forests! :)"

Accounting Types especially like the physical media kit. It is something
that you can say is real goods. Like maybe real estate. I personally don't
need my media kit boxed. But I always like that CD or DVD rather than a
Download. It always looks more important.

While we are on the subject lets get real spiral bound manuals back. Why?
Nobody can figure out how to make usable indexes and glossaries. At least
with printed media we can still flip through it, and if it is spiral bound
it will lay flat.

Of course if an application was properly designed a meaningful help message
would be displayed during a mouse-over event.

Job Cacka

--
BÉRES László     RHCE, RHCX
senior IT engineer, trainer