Re: sendmail (Junk Mail)

Robert Canary wrote:

I did finally get the spamassassin going, however, it looks somewhat useless to me. It seems all it dose is tag email on the subject line with the word SPAM. We already know its spam we don't need it to tell us that, we need it to drop it in a black hole.

I created a special mail account for spam assassin and told it to send any mail it thinks is spam to that account. That way if I need to I can check through the account to make sure my milters are deleting the things I want deleted and I have a cron set up to delete the contents of that account daily.

Carl.