OpenSource Change Management System?

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Tue Jan 23 13:45:32 UTC 2007

Mark,
Take it easy, no need to get mean.  Shane asked a question to a mailing
list; A lot of times, how-to's and readme's aren't very nice to read,
and asking a group of presumably open source software users if they are
aware of any open source products is a reasonable question I would
think...if you didn't want to answer for whatever reason, then
don't...but please don't get nasty...

Aaron