Re: OpenSource Change Management System?

BERES Laszlo wrote:
mark wrote:

CVS
Subversion

How would you store for example every system config file in SVN? The
original question was:

"...web based tool to keep a log of changes made to a system..."

When it's important enough, I use RCS to control config files. Ther is also cfengine which looks promising on paper. I'll get around to evaluating it Real Soon Now.

--
Stephen Carville <stephen totalflood com>
Unix and Network Admin