Re: IPSec between RHEL and Window2000

Thanks Waleed,

I already found the redhat links, but the freeswan added some good info.

Thanks

Waleed Harbi wrote:
http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_44_987.shtm
http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/freeswan-l2tp.html
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/sysadmin-guide/s1-network-config-ipsec.html

On 1/24/07, Robert Canary <rwcanary ocdirect net> wrote:

I am looking for information on making an IPSec between RHEL and a
Windows2000 server.  Anyone have any URLs?  I am currently combing
through Google, but thought it might be faster to ask for some good leads.

--
robert