Re: RHEL4 has no kernel-source rpm?????

The package name is kernel-headers or something similar.

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com <redhat-list-bounces redhat com>
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list redhat com>
Sent: Wed Jan 24 17:21:18 2007
Subject: RHEL4 has no kernel-source rpm?????

I donwloaded the strongswan and was attempting build the rpm file from
the bz2 file. rpmbuild -tb strongswan.bz2

However, the build is looking for the kernel build files.  I did a scan
for the kernel-source (rpm -qa | egrep"kernel") but is wasn't installed.
  I did a "up2date kernel-source" on my RHEL4.1 and dosen't exist.

Were dose one get the kernel-source for the RHEL4 kernels if one needs
to recompile it and repackage it?

--
robert