Re: sendmail (Junk Mail)

Mike Klinke wrote:
On Wednesday 24 January 2007 22:24, Budi Febrianto wrote:

It works, but now I see in the log that there are so many
Relaying denied entries. Is that normal? Or I made some mistake.

It's hard to guess without knowing your setup and seeing the log entries but, taking a wild stab, perhaps this will help:

http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section3.html#3.27

Regards, Mike Klinke

I created relay-domains file and put mydomain.com, restart the sendmail and everthing works fine. No more Relaying denied. For days I play with access file. File relay-domains by default is not exist in my CentOS 4.3 (and aslo 4.0), that I think cause of the problem - I'm not aware of the file.
Thanks for good direction.