sendmail (Junk Mail)

Budi Febrianto bfebrian at gmx.net
Thu Jan 25 07:30:20 UTC 2007

Mike Klinke wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 January 2007 22:24, Budi Febrianto wrote:
>
>> It works, but now I see in the log that there are so many
>> Relaying denied entries. Is that normal? Or I made some mistake.
>
> It's hard to guess without knowing your setup and seeing the log
> entries but, taking a wild stab, perhaps this will help:
>
> http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section3.html#3.27
>

> Regards, Mike Klinke

I created relay-domains file and put mydomain.com, restart the sendmail
and everthing works fine. No more Relaying denied. For days I play with
access file.
File relay-domains by default is not exist in my CentOS 4.3 (and aslo
4.0), that I think cause of the problem - I'm not aware of the file.
Thanks for good direction.