Re: Fedora 6 Advice

Good Morning Derek,
If you are small company i recommend you use RHEL ES, you will have good
support from Red Hat

http://www.redhat.com/support/service/sla/rhel4.html

I am using Fedora 6&5,and they are very powerful and if you have good people
red hat engineers why not use FC6 :)

In finally it deepens on your budget, RHEL ES best solution for you in my
opinion

I recommend you use EXIM  as a mail server, and Apache for web server

This is what i have and i wish it help you.