Fedora 6 Advice

mroth at cfl.rr.com mroth at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 16:33:44 UTC 2007

I concur. I would *not* use Fedora on your servers. I was considering
Fedora before I upgraded about a year ago from RH9, and the general
opinion, including from my old aquaintance ESR, was that Fedora was not
leading edge, but bleeding edge, and you want solid reliability, not
c00ln3ss.

I wound up going to SuSE 10, although if I'd known about CentOS then, I
might have gone there.

   mark