Re: Fedora 6 Advice

On 1/26/07, Lord of Gore <lordofgore logsoftgrup ro> wrote:
katsumi liquer wrote:
> and the installer is very intelligent. Their are cases where I think
> CentOS/RHEL is better, but I have been let down by the redhat
> architecture a
> few times lately.

No rock at all but tell us about letting down, I am interested when it
failed you, maybe we'll avoid such problems.

Agreed.  I'd be interested in hearing about your let downs as well.  I
have a number of RHEL server at $work that I've been managing without
any issues as well a number of CentOS servers at customer sites that
haven't experienced any issues.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN
http://www.linuxwiz.net/