Re: Fedora Core 6 & mod_ntlm

Stephen Gilbert wrote:
I'm trying to replace our company's IIS server with Apache on Linux. There is one feature that my users tell me they simply have to have, and that is single-sign-on authentication of web apps. I've looked around and find this
is accomplished with Apache using winbind and mod_ntlm.  I've got winbind
working, no problem. I can authenticate users on my linux box with our PDC, however I'm having problems getting mod_ntlm to compile.
What about trying ldap?