Fedora Core 6 & mod_ntlm

Stephen Gilbert linuxelf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 21:31:30 UTC 2007

I got it solved.  I ended up dropping mod_ntlm and switching to
Apache2::AuthNTLM.  It's a perl module that works with mod_perl for Apache.
It appears to be better maintained.

If anyone's trying to get mod_ntlm working and having problems, this may be
your answer.

On 1/27/07, Joshua Miller <joshua at itsecureadmin.com> wrote:

> How would LDAP solve this problem?  LDAP is a data store, while mod_ntlm
> is an authentication module...
>
> Thanks,
> Josh, RHCE
>
> Lord of Gore wrote:
> > Stephen Gilbert wrote:
> >> I'm trying to replace our company's IIS server with Apache on Linux.
> >> There
> >> is one feature that my users tell me they simply have to have, and
> >> that is
> >> single-sign-on authentication of web apps.  I've looked around and
> >> find this
> >> is accomplished with Apache using winbind and mod_ntlm.  I've got
> winbind
> >> working, no problem.  I can authenticate users on my linux box with
> >> our PDC,
> >> however I'm having problems getting mod_ntlm to compile.
> > What about trying ldap?

Stephen Gilbert
RHCE - 804006953620491