Re: Simple bash problem.

On 1/28/07, Simon Ashford <Simon Ashford npl co uk> wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately it made no difference putting #!/bin/bash...

This works on every other system I've tried.

I just tested on RHEL3 and RHEL4 here. Worked as I guess you would
expect on RHEL4 but on RHEL3 the SIGQUIT was ignored. Looking in the
manpage I'm not sure I understand why it isn't being ignored in
RHEL4?!

John