Re: Simple bash problem.

inode0 wrote:

Ok, this is really my last followup to myself. Giving this a little
more thought leads me to observe that sigtrap is being caught as part
of your sigspec ... changing the name of your function to something
that isn't legal in the sigspec would probably be a good idea in any
event and then RHEL3 works as you expect.

Reminds me of when I wrote a test shell script called "test" and couldn't for the life of me get it to work correctly. :)

--
Thanks,
E. Recio

He who is content with his lot probably has a lot.