NTP time server?

Hello everyone,

I have a question -- before I ask, let me just state that I have been
trying hard to find an answer but as of yet have not found one ;)

Does anyone here run an NTP time server on RHEL? What is the preferred
implementation? Is their one which is somehow a part of a standard
package I can't find? Obviously I found ntpd, but it seems like that
is only used for setting the time on the local server, not for
providing a service. I am playing with compiling OpenNTPD, but before
I go to crazy with that I just wanted to make sure I am not missing a
better built-in RHEL package.

Thank you very much,

katsu