RE: [Q] how to setup NTP server on Redaht AS?

Thank you for answer.  The procedures you mention
similiar to "NTP client".  What is procedure different
between setup "NTP server" and "NTP client"?

Thanks

--- "Bliss, Aaron" <ABliss preferredcare org> 說:

> Yep, make sure the ntp rpm is installed; just 1
> config file to edit, /etc/ntp.conf ; after that,
> configure the daemon to run on startup chkconfig
> ntpd on and start it up /etc/init.d/ntpd start
>
> Aaron

 您的生活即時通 - 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定!
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/