Re: Setting up Email Server on RedHat Enterprise

I might also chime in and add scalix to the list. While the enterprise edition is not free the community edition is. (www.scalix.com). I have been quite happy with it running on a RHES server for two years now and I don't even think about it. There are, however, some features in zimbra that I find quite enticing. Might be worth your time to check them both out.

Jim

Steve Rieger wrote:
James Marcinek wrote:
I don't know if you're dead set on using this package but I would recommend using zimbra www.zimbra.org
snip

If you want a great package this is it. I believe that if you put all the pieces together yourself you still won't have a product that's as good as this.

i second that notion.