Re: Setting up Email Server on RedHat Enterprise

We're using Desknow (desknow.com). For the most part we're very happy with it - the mailing list feature is still a little weak, but it's functional. There's a free version as well as a paid version, but even the paid version isn't very expensive.

Jim Canfield wrote:
I might also chime in and add scalix to the list.