FW: printconf-tui & RHEL5 ??

Paul Lee paul.lee at infinity.co.nz
Thu Jul 19 23:51:15 UTC 2007

The cups web interface?

Paul

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 09:12 +1000, Greg Wiggill wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 14:45 +1000, Greg Wiggill wrote:
> > Ok so looks like printconf-tui is no longer for RedHat5?  The new
> > printer manager is system-config-printer ??
> >
> > I am looking for a -tui for this i.e.  system-config-printer-tui  so I
> > can add print queues using putty !!??
> >

> >>What happens if you run system-config-printer ? When I do that on a
> >>remote box I get a gui (not running windows or putty though).
>

> I can run system-config-printer on the console/server only. I cant run
> this through putty remotely as it needs to draw X screens. I cant seem
> to find a -tui  interface.
>
> Does anyone have any other ideas ?

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.