rdesktop and vista

Ramsey, Robert L robert-ramsey at uiowa.edu
Sat Jul 28 13:37:56 UTC 2007

Have you set Vista to allow connections from older versions of remote desktop?  One of the new security settings allows to only connect to the newest clients (or something like that; I don't have it right in front of me) and I believe that is the default choice.  I know you double checked the settings, but that's my first thought.

Bob