question - nls_agent

Hello,

I am trying to use the old veritas nls_agent with redhat v5 to backup the system. However, when I turn on the firewall that comes with redhat v5 the software does not connect. Obviously when the firewall is turned off it works fine. I thought the port that the software used was 10000. However, but when I open up the tcp and udp port 10000 it still does not work. Does anyone have any experience with product and what ports need to be opened?
jim

--
James Jones
System Manager