Webalizer Configuration Question

How can I modify our webalizer configuration to be viewable to my local
domain users through the url and not localhost?

Here's our current/default configuration:

#

# This configuration file maps the webalizer log analysis

# results (generated daily) into the URL space.  By default

# these results are only accessible from the local host.

#

Alias /usage /var/www/usage

<Location /usage>

    Order allow,deny