sendmail and maildir format ???

Dear All,

  i have a mail server running sendmail 8.10x with Redhat ES4 and its workin fine

  now we have a new domain and want to setup a mail server with sendmail but i want sendmail to use maildir format not mbox

  Appreciate if anyone can tell me the deatil steps
  or any good links for the setup of sendmail with maildir format

  thnks n appreciate

  simon