sendmail and maildir format ???

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Thu Jul 5 22:32:30 UTC 2007

First you need a .forward file with something like:

"| /usr/bin/procmail"

You also need a .procmailrc with your procmail rules:

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME
LOGFILE=$HOME/tmp/procmail.log
LOGABSTRACT=yes

:0:
MyMail/SPAM

You can find other procmail filters with google.

Now if you're using Cyrus IMAP, you need to use sieve to filter your
incoming mail.

   Alfred Hovdestad, RHCE
   University of Saskatchewan