Re: IPTables question

Try use Webmin www.webmin.com if you are not familiar with command line, and
it is easy to use.

On 7/7/07, mark <m roth2006 rcn com> wrote:

Mike Burger wrote:
> Silly question time:
>
> IPCop has, really, a pretty decent web interface.  Why aren't you using
> that to handle this?

Um, I've got RH 9 running on my firewall/router (a p 160Mhz...). I'm
running
Bastille Linux on it to harden it. I'd like to open ssh *only* on the
internal
trusted network, and closed on the external. A web interface would
probably be
nice.

Ain't gonna happen: it's a firewall/router. NO web server, NO compiler, NO
X.
Budi, is that why you're not using a Web interface?

        mark