IPTables question

Budi Febrianto bfebrian at gmx.net
Mon Jul 9 03:40:29 UTC 2007

IPCOP as default will allow all outgoing connection from my lan. There
is no web gui interface to block it.
I have to do it manually, they already have a file called
rc.firewall.local to put our custom iptables, I just need to modify it.

note: they have an addon (unoffically) to block outgoing connection, but
after I upgrade the kernel it seem the new kernel break the addon.

Budi Febrianto
    www.indomino.net/blog