Red Hat Enterprise Linux Edition 3.1 and 2.0 sources

Barry Brimer lists at brimer.org
Tue Jul 10 14:10:19 UTC 2007

>  I am looking for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Edition 3.1 and 2.0 sources. I
> had searched in red hat website and it was not available. Also it is not
> available in the market.
> Can anyone please tell me where I can get the sources for RHEL Edition 3.1and
> 2.0. I would appreciate even if I could get a trial version (say 30 days)
> temporarily.

There is no RHEL 3.1 or 2.0.  There is however a RHEL 3.1 and a RHEL 3.
All available sources for all releases of RHEL are available at no cost
at:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise

Updates in source form of these releases are available at:

ftp://updates.redhat.com/enterprise

HTH,
Barry