Re: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Edition 3.1 and 2.0 sources

 I am looking for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Edition 3.1 and 2.0 sources. I
had searched in red hat website and it was not available. Also it is not
available in the market.
Can anyone please tell me where I can get the sources for RHEL Edition 3.1and
2.0. I would appreciate even if I could get a trial version (say 30 days)
temporarily.

There is no RHEL 3.1 or 2.0. There is however a RHEL 3.1 and a RHEL 3. All available sources for all releases of RHEL are available at no cost at:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise

Updates in source form of these releases are available at:

ftp://updates.redhat.com/enterprise

HTH,
Barry