Re: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Edition 3.1 and 2.0 sources

On 7/10/07, Mohd Irwan Jamaluddin <mij irwan name> wrote:

On 7/10/07, purandhar krishnamurthy <purandhar k gmail com> wrote:
> Can anyone please tell me where I can get the sources for RHEL Edition
3.1and
> 2.0. I would appreciate even if I could get a trial version (say 30
days)
> temporarily.

Try this,
https://www.redhat.com/apps/webform.html?event_type=simple_form&eid=871

--
Regards,
Mohd Irwan Jamaluddin

If you feel like using it for more than 30 days I would recommend Cent OS.
http://www.centos.org/

Which is just Red Hat but built from the available sources. Which is just
fine for evaluation and testing purposes.

--
Romeo Theriault
System Administrator