Re: how to create a signed cert using openssl

Anne wrote:
Hi All
Does anyone know how to create a signed certificate using openssl (and an
already generated .csr request from a generic web application)?
I don't have the links here at home, but Monday I'll be glad to send you the links. For our lab, I normally generate self-signed certs, and remove the password.

There is some info on the apache Web site.

	mark