Re: Red Hat Packages

On 22/07/07, Chris <racerx makeworld com> wrote:
Hiya everyone -

        I currently run Fedora7 and I am thinking of buying a copy of
RedHat. Can I expect pretty much what I have now as far as getting apps
the way I do now with Fedora (via package manager)?

Apps like Claws-Mail, Thunderbird, etc? Actually - I was hoping to
find a list of programs that come with RedHat on the site. I did not
see such a list.

--
Best regards,
Chris