Help with Commands

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Mon Jul 23 10:29:44 UTC 2007

I am currently looking into installing Munin software in the next couple of
months to monitor the 40 machines we have on-site but in the mean time
could someone help with some relevant commands where I can find out the
information below.

Network card errors.
Networker card traffic.
Processes taking up all  or allot of cpu.
CPU - Temperature issues.
CPU Usage.
Load Average.
Memory usage.

Any other commands you think are relevant would be great too.

Help  on this would be much appreciated.

Andrew Bridgeman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Limited nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities
within the Corus group of companies, please visit
http://www.corusgroup.com/entities