Re: Deny directory listing on vsftpd anonymous upload

On 7/24/07, Nikkilä Tommi <tommi nikkila wmdata fi> wrote:

> My question is: is it possible to further configure the vsftp deamon so
that after the upload the anonymous user could not see the directory listing
(and thus preventing the viewing of the file names in the directory)? Or is
this done by the OS? I am currently using Red Hat's ES 4 (Update 4).

Have you seen http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_44_5988.shtm ?

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis
http://www.jeremygaddis.com/